T3 Luxe 2i Professional Hair Dryer White Rose Gold, Brand New Sealed in Box

Proven to be healthier than air drying: reduces frizz, increases body, shine comb-ability, and style retention. The Featherweight Luxe 2i is powered by T3 Tourmaline. SoftAire Technology and enhanced with an ion generator that maximizes concentration of ions which neutralizes static, retains moisture, diffuse frizz, and boosts shine for an overall healthier blow drying experience. Over 94% of women agree, hair felt healthier than when air dried. This dryer also features multiple speed and heat settings plus a cool shot button to ensure fast drying and styling versatility for all hair types. Lightweight, quiet, and ergonomic slant handle, this premium dryer offers a luxurious drying experience. The included 2.5 barrel brush helps to style the perfect voluminous blowout, while the wide concentrator directs enriched airflow for more precise drying experience.

Other features include: 2 Speed Settings; 3 Heat Settings; Cool Shot Button; Long Life Motor; 9ft. Delivers a high volume of ion-enriched air that dries large sections of hairfast and healthy. Maximizes concentration of ions in airflow for enhanced performance. T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic Technology. Emit negative ions and infrared heat for fast, healthy drying.

2 Speeds & 3 Heat Settings. To style all hair types and textures. A burst of cool air locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish. Weight-balanced design and quiet operation for a luxurious drying experience. Directs enriched airflow for more precise drying.

Angled design helps alleviate wrist strain for effortless drying. Professional-length cord for ease of use. Comprehensive coverage and support options. The item "T3 Luxe 2i Professional Hair Dryer White Rose Gold, Brand New Sealed in Box" is in sale since Thursday, April 19, 2018.

This item is in the category "Health & Beauty\Hair Care & Styling\Hair Dryers". The seller is "smileydealstore" and is located in Ashland, Massachusetts.

This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Dominican republic, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, El salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Viet nam.

• Type: Professional Hair Dryer
  • Color: White
  • MPN: 2i
  • Brand: T3